Registration to KDA Level #1 is Now Open!
This is registration for the remainder of LEVEL ONE (classes #5-12), beyond your trial month. There are more details below about what you get with registration, but first a few important notes...
IMPORTANT NOTE #1: this is a one-time payment only (NOT "monthly") and registers you for the remainder of L1 (another 2 months of video lectures and live practice sessions).
IMPORTANT NOTE #2: as a way of saying "thank you", registration also gets you YEAR-LONG access to the videos of L1 so even after you finish the course, you will be able to go back and review anything you would like as much as you'd like (a $75 value).
*if you'd prefer to do a bank transfer, just email me and let me know
**if finances are an issue and you would like to work out a payment plan, that is available. Please get in touch for details.
Here's exactly what you
get with registration
- two more months of live classes, including...
- 8 more hour-long video lectures
- 8 more live practice sessions
- approximately 50 pages of workbook activities to supplement the video lectures
- mp3-file recordings for all the remaining classes
- YEAR-LONG access to all the materials of level #1 so you can go back and review whatever you'd like as much as you'd like (a $75 value)
And here's a bit about what
you're going to learn
- Classes #3-6: arguably the most common verb in the language
- Classes #7: the negative sentence (of the verb we're using)
- Classes #8-11: the next two most common verbs in the language (will help you IMMENSELY around town and in conversation)
- Classes #10: our first introduction to the difference between subject markers 은/는 and 이/가 (easily the most common question learners have about the language)
- Classes #11: literally double the amount you can say with our intro to THE PAST TENSE
- Classes #12: the unofficial start of what I call 'The Nuts and Bolts of Korean' (referring to the most useful skill you can learn in the entire language)
"I've just finished Level 1 with KDA. Absolutely brilliant ... this school will make you better." Matt Lindsey
English teacher, Busan, S. Korea
Rob, there are teachers, and then there are teachers. You are the latter. Your ability to simplify and clearly explain concepts is undoubtedly a gift and a sure winner. Thanks for your valuable pointers and the energy and passion that you put into your instruction. The rest is up to us. Audley Anderson
English Language Professor, South Korea
"I'm lovin it. You are a champion for creating one of the best online learning programs ever. Thanks once again, Rob." Andrew Park
English teacher, Seoul, S. Korea
It is obvious you invested a great deal into how you developed this program and the tuition fee is well worth the investment in my opinion. Your lessons really break things down into nice bite-sized pieces that are clear to understand, and are clearly laying a foundation for future-building on the language. Jared Collette
English teacher, S. Korea
"I could not have been happier with the class. It met my expectations. It got me speaking." Julia Reidy
Korean Culture Super-Fan
*PLEASE NOTE: if you are enjoying the classes but are not able to continue on due to time restraints, we do also have a "Videos only" option which would allow you to continue to improve and progress through the course at your own pace WITHOUT having to keep up to the weekly sessions.
If this is an option you might be interested in, please let me know and I will get you more details on that. Cheers!
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software