Registration to KDA Level #3 is Now Open!
This is registration for the remainder of LEVEL THREE (classes #27a-30b), another two months beyond your trial month. There are more details below about what you get with registration, but first a few important notes...
IMPORTANT NOTE #1: this is a one-time payment only (NOT "monthly") and registers you for the remainder of L3 (another 2 months of video lectures and live practice sessions).
IMPORTANT NOTE #2: as a way of saying "thank you", registration also gets you YEAR-LONG access to the videos of L3 so even after you finish the course, you will be able to go back and review anything you would like as much as you'd like (a $75 value).
*if you'd prefer to do a bank transfer, just email me and let me know
**if finances are an issue and you would like to work out a payment plan, that is available. Please get in touch for details.
Here's exactly what you
get with registration
- two more months of live classes, including...
- 8 more hour-long video lectures
- 8 more live practice sessions
- approximately 50 pages of workbook activities to supplement the video lectures
- mp3-file recordings for all the remaining classes
- "Gap Fill" listening activities for all the remaining classes
- YEAR-LONG access to all the materials of level #3 so you can go back and review whatever you'd like as much as you'd like (a $75 value)
And here's a bit about what you're
going to learn and discuss
- develop your conversation skills with a deep-dive focus on 'Descriptive Phrases'
- further differences between the subject markers 은/는 and 이/가
- get ample practice with past, present, future and what we would call "present perfect" tenses
- develop the ability to join complex sentence-structures to form paragraphs and discuss your opinions and experiences
- discuss a lot of different questions within the general topics of vacations, your neighbourhood and life, daily routines, seasons and weather, and last but certainly not least, bucket lists and hypothetical situations
"Absolutely brilliant ... this school will make you better." Matt Lindsey
English Teacher, Busan, S. Korea
"Rob, there are teachers, and then there are teachers. You are the latter. Your ability to simplify and clearly explain concepts is undoubtedly a gift and a sure winner. Thanks for your valuable pointers and the energy and passion that you put into your instruction. The rest is up to us." Audley Anderson
English Language Professor, South Korea
"I loved level three. I liked how things continued off one another in a consistent manner. I have noticed improvement in my Korean; speaking, listening, overall comprehension etc. Though, I think I have most gained from an increased confidence in my abilities and not being afraid to make mistakes." Eric Daubert
Elementary School English Teacher
""As far as level 3 goes, I love the way it's structured with the listening component and repetition of structures. The natural repetition is helpful to review and see other uses, rather than books that feel the need to introduce new grammar points before the old ones are mastered. I've really enjoyed learning directly from someone who has figured this out before me and having longer conversations." Marsha Pack
Korean Culture and Language Super Fan
"Rob, I have to say that I am really loving Level 3. I'm already noticing these structures when I listen to the other teachers speaking Korean at my school. It is really helping my listening ability. Also, I'm really loving the active learning." Patrick Rivers
English Teacher, South Korea
*PLEASE NOTE: if you are enjoying the classes but are not able to continue on due to time restraints, we do also have a "Videos only" option which would allow you to continue to improve and progress through the course at your own pace WITHOUT having to keep up to the weekly sessions.
If this is an option you might be interested in, please let me know and I will get you more details on that. Cheers!
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software