Registration to KDA Level #2 is Now Open!
This is registration for the remainder of LEVEL TWO (classes #17-24), another two months beyond your trial month. There are more details below about what you get with registration, but first a few important notes...
IMPORTANT NOTE #1: this is a one-time payment only (NOT "monthly") and registers you for the remainder of L2 (another 2 months of video lectures and live practice sessions).
IMPORTANT NOTE #2: as a way of saying "thank you", registration also gets you YEAR-LONG access to the videos of L2 so even after you finish the course, you will be able to go back and review anything you would like as much as you'd like (a $75 value).
*if you'd prefer to do a bank transfer, just email me and let me know
**if finances are an issue and you would like to work out a payment plan, that is available. Please get in touch for details.
Here's exactly what you
get with registration
- two more months of live classes, including...
- 8 more hour-long video lectures
- 8 more live practice sessions
- approximately 50 pages of workbook activities to supplement the video lectures
- mp3-file recordings for all the remaining classes
- YEAR-LONG access to all the materials of level #2 so you can go back and review whatever you'd like as much as you'd like (a $75 value)
And here's a bit about what
you're going to learn
- the remaining details of the 'Nuts and Bolts' of Korean (THE most useful skill you can have at this point in the language)
- Various ways to speak in the future tense
- Two different ways to speak in English-speakers would call "The Present Perfect" tense (talking about experiences and durations)
- how to make 'Descriptive Sentences', which may not sound like much, but as you enter into becoming "conversational" is actually the NEXT most useful skill you can learn in the language
- a bunch of more-complex sentence structures to further enhance your conversation skills and ability to express yourself
"Absolutely brilliant ... this school will make you better." Matt Linsdsey
English Teacher, Busan, S.Korea
Level 2 was AWESOME Rob, I was in Korea for 3 weeks last month, and I could read, buy stuff, speak a bit ... Koren friends were impressed:)) Rob Margaryan
Musician and K-culture fan
"Rob, there are teachers, and then there are teachers. You are the latter. Your ability to simplify and clearly explain concepts is undoubtedly a gift and a sure winner. Thanks for your valuable pointers and the energy and passion that you put into your instruction. The rest is up to us." Audley Anderson
English Language Professor, South Korea
"I'm lovin it. You are a champion for creating one of the best online learning programs ever. Thanks once again, Rob." Andrew Park
English Teacher, Seoul, S. Korea
"It is obvious you invested a great deal into how you developed this program and the tuition fee is well worth the investment in my opinion. Your lessons really break things down into nice bite-sized pieces that are clear to understand, and are clearly laying a foundation for future-building on the language." Jared Collette
English Teacher, Seoul, S. Korea
*PLEASE NOTE: if you are enjoying the classes but are not able to continue on due to time restraints, we do also have a "Videos only" option which would allow you to continue to improve and progress through the course at your own pace WITHOUT having to keep up to the weekly sessions.
If this is an option you might be interested in, please let me know and I will get you more details on that. Cheers!
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software