Welcome back! In this chapter you will discover how to easily and effectively conjugate 아-verbs, the second of our six groups of regular verbs.
If you're finding these videos helpful (and have not done so already), I'd love to hear what you think so feel free to leave me a message down below.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Steps for this class:
(1) Do a quick review of the chapter two material (as well as the Clock Theory itself) to make sure it is fresh.
(2) Do a quick refresh of the chapter #2 vocabulary that you memorized last time
(3) Watch the chapter three videos just below, and then refer to the homework section below that.
1) Complete workbook exercises making sure you understand each step as you do.
*NOTE: as I mentioned in the videos, you can ignore the "formal" conjugations if you find it a bit much.
2) As I talked about in the homework video in chapter #2, this step is to now prove it to yourself you understand it (by being able to complete the verb charts without looking), and then make your sheet of paper you will carry with you for the next day or two and use that paper to PRACTICE until it becomes more automatic and easy to say.
3) Memorize (or at least familiarize yourself with) the vocabulary for chapter #4: