Hi, and welcome back! In today's class, we are going to look at our 4th and 5th groups of verbs.
I decided to include both groups of verbs as I think by now "The Clock Theory" pattern has started to emerge and make sense and so to help pick up the pace a little bit, we are doing both.
As always, if you have any questions about any of this, please let me know.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Steps for this class:
(1) Do a quick review of the chapter four material (as well as the Clock Theory itself if need be) to make sure it is fresh.
(2) Do a quick refresh of the vocabulary that you memorized last time
(3) Watch the chapter five videos just below, and then refer to the homework section below that.
1) Complete workbook exercises making sure you understand each step as you do.
*NOTE: as I mentioned in the videos, you can ignore the "formal" conjugations if you find it a bit much.
2) Write your list of verbs (that you will carry for the next day or so), prove it to yourself you understand it (by being able to complete the verb charts without looking), and then PRACTICE until it becomes more automatic and easy to say.
NOTE: I realize there are two groups of verbs so to help with this, just notice how similar they are when they conjugate into their changed forms; hopefully will help you learn them both without too much added effort.
3) Memorize (or at least familiarize yourself with) the vocabulary for chapter #6: