Hi, and welcome back! In today's class, we are going to look at our second last group of verbs.
And along with this group of verbs, we're also going to introduce another really common sentence structure for you to learn and practice with.
If you have any questions about any of this, please let me know.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Steps for this class:
(1) Do a quick review of the chapter five material (as well as the Clock Theory itself if need be) to make sure it is fresh.
(2) Do a quick refresh of the vocabulary that you memorized last time
(3) Watch the chapter six videos just below, and then refer to the homework section below that.
Video 1 (of 2): How to Conjugate 이-verbs
Video 2 (of 2): A New Sentence Structure
Homework for Chapter Six:
1) Make sure you understand and memorize our new sentence structure.
(1) that the structure is ~고 싶어요, and;
(2) that it goes on the 'unchanged' form of a verb
2) Complete workbook exercises making sure you understand each step as you do.
NOTE: as I mentioned in the videos, you can ignore the "formal" conjugations if you find it a bit much.
3) Write your list of verbs (that you will carry for the next day or so), prove it to yourself you understand it (by being able to complete the verb charts without looking), and then PRACTICE until it becomes more automatic and easy to say.
4) Memorize (or at least familiarize yourself with) the vocabulary for chapter #7:
하다 (to do)
말하다 (to speak)
생각하다 (to think)
일하다 (to work)
시작하다 (to start)
중요하다 (to be important)
필요하다 (to need)
사용하다 (to use)
공부하다 (to study)
좋아하다 (to like)