Hi, and welcome back! In today's class, we are going to look at our last group of verbs.
This group, while not necessarily being considered a "regular" verb (as they don't follow the same rules as the other groups), is EASILY the most common group of verbs and therefor the most useful to learn. Very worth learning and getting good at!
If you have any questions about any of this, please let me know.
Thanks, and enjoy!
Steps for this class:
(1) Do a quick review of the chapter six material (as well as the Clock Theory itself if need be) to make sure it is fresh.
(2) Do a quick refresh of the vocabulary that you memorized last time
(3) Watch the chapter seven videos just below, and then refer to the homework section below that.
Video 1 (of 2): How to Conjugate 하다-verbs
Video 2 (of 2): A few important notes on your remaining chapters
Homework for Chapter Seven:
1) Complete workbook exercises making sure you understand each step as you do.
NOTE: as I mentioned in the videos, you can ignore the "formal" conjugations if you find it a bit much.
2) Write your list of verbs (that you will carry for the next day or so), prove it to yourself you understand it (by being able to complete the verb charts without looking), and then PRACTICE until it becomes more automatic and easy to say.
3) Make sure to watch video #2 above if you haven't already (it's got instructions on how to proceed from here!)