From Concept to Reality, Building Quality Custom Homes You'll Love
(Click to see full gallery)
Who We Are
Mike Van Der Veen, President of Elm Homes Ltd., got his start in the homebuilding business in the Yukon, where he became one of the first contractors to build preserved wood basements.
Now, more than 35 years later, Elm Homes continues to use thoughtful, creative, state-of-the-art ideas in the design and construction of custom rural homes in the Okotoks area.
Mike is an accredited Master Builder with a passion for building beautiful homes that meet the expectations of his clients. He also brings:
- More than 35 years of "hands on" experience in all aspects of residential and commercial construction
- More than 100 successful home-building projects in the past 25 years, ranging in cost from $350,000 to well in excess of a million dollars
- Skillful, sensitive and timely project management
- A sliding fee scale, depending on size and complexity of the home
- Kathryn McCrae & Gerard Van Der Gaag
"Mike, just a short note to thank you for making what is always a stressful decision, the purchasing of a new house, as informative and pleasurable as possible. The pride of workmanship is reflected in the quality of construction and attention to detail, the well planned layouts and finishing speak of thoughtful design and good taste. Kate and I are hopeful that through this process we have formed what we trust will be a lasting friendship. Again, thank you for turning your house into our home."
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software