Week Three, Day THREE
Please watch the following video(s) and follow the steps within. If you have any questions about any of it, please reach out and we'll be happy to clear it up for you. Thanks!
Day Three Steps:
1. Memorize your target vocabulary
2. Memorize target structures / concepts
3. Write out your target sentences from memory & understanding
NOTE: if you can NOT write out a particular sentence without referring to the Korean, then it means you haven't quite understood or memorized a particular point well enough. I would refer back to step #2 and make sure you understand and have memorized everything needed; then return back to your sentences.
4. (Optional) Practice saying OUT LOUD your target sentences (looking at the English, and saying the Korean
5. (NEW) Review your target sentences (output) from last week and/or the first week
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software